- 2 eggs
- 1 medium tomato or 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped finely
- A handful of chives chopped finely
- Sea salt and black pepper to season
- Serve with toast
- Preheat the oven to 190’C
- Put the tomatoes and chives into a relatively deep ramekin. If you only have shallow ones you may have to use two.
- Crack the eggs into the ramekin (two eggs in one ramekin, or if using two ramekin crack one egg into each)
- Season with salt and pepper and place in the oven until the egg white is firm. Leave it in for less time if you want a soft yolk.
- Serve with wholegrain toast and a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice or fresh fruit to start of your day with a bang!