- 2 eggs
- Approximately 50mls of milk
- A tbsp of cream cheese
- 8 cherry tomatoes chopped into quarters
- ½ red onion chopped finely
- 2 slices of ham, or any other meat you like (optional)
- A handful of grated cheddar
- A tbsp of olive oil
- Mix the eggs, milk, cream cheese, cherry tomatoes, red onion, grated cheese and ham in a jug.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Add the mixture to the pan. Watch for small bubble to form around the edges of the mixture to know when it is ready to flip. The centre should be relatively firm, or you can place the pan under a grill to cook the top of the omelette without having to flip it!