- 1 head of lettuce cut into thin strips
- 1 chopped cucumber
- 250g cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- 1 400g can of chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- ½ red onion finely sliced
- ½ cup of crumbled low-fat feta cheese or ½ of shredded parmesan
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine or cider vinegar
- Add the Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, onion, chickpeas, and cheese into a large salad bowl and toss together.
- In a small bowl or jug mix the olive oil, wine/vinegar. Garlic powder and pepper.
- When you’re ready to serve the salad pour the dressing over it.