- 2 medium seeded flour Tortilla wraps (or as many as needed).
- 1 small Chicken breast fillet
- 4 tbsp Hoisin Sauce (72g)
- 1 average Cucumber roughly chopped
- 4 average Spring onions, chopped bulbs and tops
- 10g Watercress chopped (optional)
- 1 medium carrot chopped
1. Coat the chicken in the 2 tbsp of the hoisin sauce and grill until sizzling and cooked through.
2. Warm the tortillas in oven or microwave as per instructions on packaging.
3. Spread more hoisin sauce over the warmed tortillas (1 tbsp per tortilla).
4. Add the chicken cut into pieces, cucumber, carrot, onion, and watercress.
5. Wrap up tightly. If you’re not eating it straight away let it cool them wrap it in foil and store in an airtight container or the fridge for up to 24 hours