- 100g Carrots, peeled and chopped into small pieces
- 100g frozen Peas
- 3 small cloves of Garlic chopped
- 3 small Chicken fillets
- Rice, ready-cooked, 500g
- 3 medium Eggs
- 5 tbsp Soy sauce, reduced salt/sodium
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 1 medium red Onions, finely chopped
- Chinese 5 Spice Seasoning
1. Season the chicken with Chinese 5 spice, cut into small pieces and cook in a large Wok.
2. Remove the chicken and set aside.
3. Add the onion, carrot, peas and sweetcorn. Cook until softened.
4. Add garlic and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Push ingredients to one side on the Wok and add the rice and egg mixture to the other side.
6. Mix vigorously.
7. Toss all the ingredients together and add the soy sauce