- 300g Arborio risotto rice
- 2 tbsp Tomato puree
- 710ml chicken stock
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp Paprika
- 45g Grated Parmigiano Reggiano (Parmesan)
- 3 packs (510g) raw king prawns
- Add the Arborio rice, tomato paste, chicken stock, garlic and paprika to the slow cooker. Stir to incorporate all ingredients
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 1 to 1-1/2 hours, until rice is tender and most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Add the prawns. Cook on low for another 30 minutes to 1 hour, until the prawns are cooked through.
- Add in Parmesan cheese and stir well before serving