- White chocolate
- Dark Chocolate
- Milk chocolate
- You’ll need one saucepan of boiling water and one Pyrex bowl per type of chocolate (so if you’re doing white, milk and dark chocolate you’ll need 3 bowls and 3 saucepans of boiling water).
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put them in their separate bowls.
- Place each bowl over it’s saucepan of boiling water and let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally.
- Once the chocolate has melted, carefully lift the bowls out (best to use oven gloves or a cloth here so you don’t burn yourself)
- Then just dip the prepared strawberries and raspberries and enjoy!